- Factory class creating instances of \OCP\ITagsA tag can be e.g. ‘Family’, ‘Work’, ‘Chore’, ‘Special Occation’ oranything else that is either parsed from a vobject or that the user choosesto add.Tag names are not case-sensitive, but will be saved with the case theyare entered in. If a user already has a tag ‘family’ for a type, andtries to add a tag named ‘Family’ it will be silently ignored.
load($type, $defaultTags=, $includeShared=false, $userId=null)¶
- Create a new \OCP\ITags instance and load tags from db for the current user.
- $type (string) The type identifier e.g. ‘contact’ or ‘event’.
- $defaultTags (array) An array of default tags to be used if none are stored.
- $includeShared (bool) Whether to include tags for items shared with this user by others. - always false since 20.0.0
- $userId (string) user for which to retrieve the tags, defaults to the currently
logged in user
See: Returns: Since:
6.0.0 - parameter $includeShared and $userId were added in 8.0.0 - $includeShared is always false since 20.0.0