Create an app¶
After you’ve set up the development environment change into the Nextcloud apps directory:
Then create a skeleton app in the app store. This doesn’t publish anything on the appstore yet, it just gives you a download.
Enable the app¶
The app can now be enabled on the Nextcloud apps page.
The following directories have now been created:
- appinfo/: Contains app metadata and configuration
- css/: Contains the CSS
- img/: Contains icons and images
- lib/: Contains the PHP class files of your app
- src/: Contains the source code of your vue.js app
- templates/: Contains the templates
- tests/: Contains the tests